Indispensable assistant in your kitchen
- Cusimax Hot Plate provides cooking flexibility to your kitchen.
- It is extremely suitable for the moment that when you need an extra burner or microwave, or as a substitute kitchen stove to entertain a large group.
- With compact design, the portable single burner is extremely perfect for student accommodation, offices, camping, RV/caravans, man cave pancakes, holiday homes, everyday use or entertaining, or as an extra cooking appliance in the busy kitchen.
- With no open flame, spills with not burn or stick to the burner surface.
- All of these troubles are a piece of cake for our Hot Plate.
Cusimax Double Ceramic Infrared Burner Features
– 120V, 900W+900W
– Thermal fuse for overheating protection
– Adjustable thermostatic control with stylish knob
– Easy to use and clean, wipe with damp cloth
– Durable and reliable stainless steel housing
– High quality glass plates – work with all types of cookware
- The hot plate has a overheating protection and thermostat, it will automatically power off when the temperature is too high. It’s a normal phenomenon. Please follow the instructions to use is no problem.
- The temperature ranges from 392F to 1162F and it will take about 10-15 minutes for a four-quart pot of water. Please cover the pot lid when boiling water.
- It takes about 20 minutes for the burner to cool completely, which helps keep the food warm for a long time.
- Please don’t touch the body of the burner during use, beacuse the surface of the burner is made of stainless steel, which will cause heat conduction.
- Never use harsh abrasives, steel wool pads or caustic cleansers on any part of the hot plate as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
- When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes. This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements. There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.