|Voltage||AC 120V||Product dimension||20.87"D x 14.57"W x 4.13"H|
|Frequency||60Hz||Burner Type||Cast Iron|
[Suitable For All Types Of Cookware] Suitable for all cookware with diameter sizes of 7.4+6.1 inches, heats the cookware efficiently and reduces heat loss.
[Safe and Simple Operation] Just turn the knob to turn on/off the burner, with overheat protection and high safety.
[Convenient] 1800W power, fast heating speed, can be used as a spare cooking tool for daily or busy.
[No radiation] Heating work, no electromagnetic radiation, harmless to human body
CUSIMAX Double Hot Plate is allowed to cook anywhere with 120V electricity outlet.
Equipped with 900W and 900W heating elements with full-range thermostatic control knob is compatible with all types of cookware in diameter of 7.4" and 6.1", powerful to fry, boil, simmer as well as keep food warm for serving.
Double plates can cook different dish simultaneously. It's extremely suitable for those less of space or need extra burner.
The hot plate is equipped with 11 thermostatically controlled heat settings for precise cooking. Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed. Also individual indicator lights act as a warning indicating the unit is under working.
- When used for the first time, a small amount of smoke may appear in the product. This is due to the depletion of the protective coating on the heating element. After 1-2 normal uses, the smoke will automatically dissipate (usually within 30 minutes). This is normal and no need to worry.
- The burner transfers heat to the pot by heating itself, so do not directly touch the stove surface during use (Note: Heat will also be transferred to the knob, causing the knob to become hot).
- After the burner stops working, it takes about 20 minutes to cool down, which can better keep the food warm.
- To make the burner work quickly: 1. Preheat before use; 2. Use a pan to cook as much as possible; 3. Use a lid when cooking.
- Since the hot plate emits heat when in use, please place it on a high temperature resistant surface!