Product parameters: 220V 50Hz 1500W
Product size: 11.81*7.78*3.54(IN)
Product Weight: 6.5LB
[Mini Size and Portability] Perfect for student accommodation, camping, RV or travelling. Also great as an extra cooking utensil in a busy kitchen.
[7 Temperature Controls] Conveniently cook a variety of foods with 7 thermostatically controlled heat settings to meet your daily cooking needs.
[Suitable for All Cookware] The cookware diameter is 7.1 inches, suitable for glass and aluminum, which can efficiently heat cookware while minimizing heat loss.
[Safe and Easy to Clean] The stainless steel case is easy to clean. The temperature of the electric furnace is regulated by a thermostat with overheat protection. There are non-slip feet on the bottom to ensure the stability of the electric heating plate.
It consists of a solid cast iron 18.8-cm(7.4-inch) heating ring that heats up evenly and maintains high heat throughout the cooking. It's ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it's compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs.
A good life starts with the right choice
1. Works with all types of cookware
2. No noise at work
3. Durable stainless steel housing and cast iron heating plate
4. Keep food temperature for 20-30 minutes after power off
5. Heating does not produce radiation, available for pregnant women
EFFICIENT & POWERFUL
Adjustable temperature settings with OFF 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 MAX. With this hot plate, you can warm, boil, fry, deep fry, simmer and more.
1500W & EASY COOKING
It consists of a 1500W 18.8-cm(7.4-inch) solid cast iron plate that heats up evenly and maintains high heat throughout the cooking.
EASY TO CLEAN
The stainless steel housing and hot plate can be cleaned quickly and easily with a clean damp cloth, which makes cleaning a breeze.
- When used for the first time, a small amount of smoke may appear in the product. This is due to the depletion of the protective coating on the heating element. After 1-2 normal uses, the smoke will automatically dissipate (usually within 30 minutes). This is normal and no need to worry.
- The burner transfers heat to the pot by heating itself, so do not directly touch the stove surface during use (Note: Heat will also be transferred to the knob, causing the knob to become hot).
- After the burner stops working, it takes about 20 minutes to cool down, which can better keep the food warm.
- To make the burner work quickly: 1. Preheat before use; 2. Use a pan to cook as much as possible; 3. Use a lid when cooking.
- Since the hot plate emits heat when in use, please place it on a high temperature resistant surface!