CUSIMAX Hot Plate electric burner provides cooking flexibility to your kitchen
This is perfect when you need an extra burner or microwave, or as an alternative kitchen stove to entertain a large group of people.
When your living area is small, it can fulfill various cooking needs for you.
All these troubles are a piece of cake for our Cusimax hot plate.
CUSIMAX hot plate is a good helper for your cooking.
Hot plates are durable and easy to clean
The hot plate has a black stainless steel housing, which is sturdy and durable, has a smooth surface and is easy to clean.
After cooling, just wipe with a clean cloth.
7 Thermostatically Controlled Heat Settings
Provides accurate electric cooking, allowing you to heat food to the desired temperature in seconds.
Meet your different cooking needs.
Cast iron hot plate compact and convenient design
It can easily cope with various living environments, suitable for moving to any place, plug in the power, and immediately enjoy high-quality cooking life.
1500W cast iron hot plate provides power and fast heat conduction
Powered by 120V and 1500W power supplies, it can heat food quickly and evenly while minimizing heat loss and saving energy.
- The hot plate has a overheating protection and thermostat, it will automatically power off when the temperature is too high. It’s a normal phenomenon. Please follow the instructions to use is no problem.
- The temperature ranges from 392°F to 1162°F and it will take about 10-15 minutes for a four-quart pot of water. Please cover the pot lid when boiling water.
- It takes about 20 minutes for the burner to cool completely, which helps keep the food warm for a long time.
- Please don’t touch the body of the burner during use, beacuse the surface of the burner is made of stainless steel, which will cause heat conduction.
- Never use harsh abrasives, steel wool pads or caustic cleansers on any part of the hot plate as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
- When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes. This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements. There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.