Hassle-Free Cooking Experience
Powered by 120V (1200W), this CUSIMAX cooktop features infrared technology, an advanced system for smooth-top electric ranges that heats up food quickly and evenly. Unlike induction cooktops, this countertop burner works well with all types of cookware.
Have a hot, fresh, homemade meal anytime, anywhere!
Adjustable Temperature Control
This Hot Plate features an adjustable temperature thermostat control to ensure you cook your great meal at just the right temperature.
The electric stove uses advanced infrared technology. Discover how fast it is to cook a full pot of stew and how easy it is to heat up a heavy pan with the help of our 1200W infrared ceramic glass single-plate burner.
Easy To Clean
Cleaning the crystallite glass and stainless steel housing is fast and simple, it won’t take you more than a minute. Simply wipe the Infrared Burners with a clean damp cloth.
Easy To Use
Simply plug in your CUSIMAX hot plate, choose your cookware and place it on top of your burner, turn on the burner to your desired heat level, and cook! Once you’ve finished up, simply unplug your electric stove burner and allow it to cool for about 20 minutes.
- When used for the first time, a small amount of smoke may appear in the product. This is due to the depletion of the protective coating on the heating element. After 1-2 normal uses, the smoke will automatically dissipate (usually within 30 minutes). This is normal and no need to worry.
- The burner transfers heat to the pot by heating itself, so do not directly touch the stove surface during use (Note: Heat will also be transferred to the knob, causing the knob to become hot).
- After the burner stops working, it takes about 20 minutes to cool down, which can better keep the food warm.
- To make the burner work quickly: 1) Preheat before use; 2) Use a pan to cook as much as possible; 3) Use a lid when cooking.
- Since the hot plate emits heat when in use, please place it on a high temperature resistant surface!