Works with All Types of Cookware
Can be used for pots and pans ranging to 7.1″+7.1″
Working with glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss , easily to cook food including warm sauces,scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, boil water,make soup,cook pasta and vegetables and others.
ATTN: This unit is compatible with all types of cookware. Use whatever you want such as metal, glass, ceramic, woks, tea kettles, aluminum, stainless steel, etc.
- 120V, 900W+900W of power
- Works with All Types of Cookware
- Can be used for pots and pans ranging to 7.1″+7.1″
- Stainless steel housing, crystallite glass plate
- Adjustable thermostatic control
- Skid-resistant rubber feet, indicator light
Take it when you are far away from home. Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick. Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
Double crystal glass plates conduct heat faster.
Pans or pots should be in diameter of 7.1″ and 7.1″.
Work with all types of cookware.
Independent adjustable thermostat control and indicator light.
Durable stainless steel body, easy to clean.
Simply wipe with a damp cloth when cool.
Bottom is equipped with anti-skid feet, ensures the stability of hot plate, preventing the electric stove from moving during cooking.
- When used for the first time, a small amount of smoke may appear in the product. This is due to the depletion of the protective coating on the heating element. After 1-2 normal uses, the smoke will automatically dissipate (usually within 30 minutes). This is normal and no need to worry.
- The burner transfers heat to the pot by heating itself, so do not directly touch the stove surface during use (Note: Heat will also be transferred to the knob, causing the knob to become hot).
- After the burner stops working, it takes about 20 minutes to cool down, which can better keep the food warm.
- To make the burner work quickly: 1. Preheat before use; 2. Use a pan to cook as much as possible; 3. Use a lid when cooking.
- Since the hot plate emits heat when in use, please place it on a high temperature resistant surface!